Reconciliation - 8:00 am to 8:45 am
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - 9:00 am
Reconciliation on Wed, Thurs and Fri - 9:30 am
REGISTER TO USE FORMED.ORG
Readings for the Week of September 16, 2018
- Sunday: Is 50:5-9a / Ps 116:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 8-9  / Jas 2:14-18 / Mk 8:27-35
- Monday: 1 Cor 11:17-26, 33 / Ps 40:7-8a, 8b-9, 10, 17 [1 Cor 11:26b] / Lk 7:1-10
- Tuesday: 1 Cor 12:12-14, 27-31a / Ps 100:1b-2, 3, 4, 5  / Lk 7:11-17
- Wednesday: 1 Cor 12:31—13:13 / Ps 33:2-3, 4-5, 12 and 22  / Lk 7:31-35
- Thursday: 1 Cor 15:1-11 / Ps 118:1b-2, 16ab-17, 28  / Lk 7:36-50
- Friday: Eph 4:1-7, 11-13 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5  / Mt 9:9-13
- Saturday: 1 Cor 15:35-37, 42-49 / Ps 56:10c-12, 13-14  / Lk 8:4-15
- Next Sunday: Wis 2:12, 17-20 / Ps 54:3-4, 5, 6-8 [6b] / Jas 3:16—4:3 / Mk 9:30-37
Our Lady of the Snows, Saint Michael's and Saint Catherine's is rolling out FORMED.ORG, free to our parishioners.
FORMED, a revolutionary online platform, provides access to the best Catholic audio talks, movies, ebooks, and video-based studies from trusted providers like Augustine Institute, Ignatius Press, Catholic Answers, Sophia Institute Press, St. Paul Center, and more!
FORMED presents a tremendous opportunity to help the overwhelming majority of Catholics change the way they consume media and develop a daily habit of faith formation and prayer.
09/14/18 1:12 am
Father, what do you make of what is in the news about the church and scandal?
First, it cannot go without saying that the grand jury report that came out of Pennsylvania is the most horrific and vile thing I have ever read. What priests did to innocent children is beyond shocking. It is absolutely incomprehensible. The further cover-ups and compromises are without excuse. This news is literally the most evil I have ever heard of. Full stop. There is nothing more to be said on that, except that there is a need for the church to do everything possible to care for victims and to be purged of all forms of evil.Read More
09/14/18 12:58 am
“Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.”
I came into the church with my eyes pretty wide open.Read More
09/14/18 12:23 am
One of the signature successes of last year was Built Upon a Rock Fest, which in its first year drew more than 900 people from across the Duluth Diocese out to a free Catholic rock concert on the Holy Rosary Campus of Stella Maris Academy, across the street from the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Rosary.
By popular demand, it’s back. And this time it’s not on a school night. It’s set for the evening of Saturday, Sept. 15.Read More