Reconciliation - 8:00 am to 8:45 am
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - 9:00 am
Reconciliation on Wed, Thurs and Fri - 9:30 am
REGISTER TO USE FORMED.ORG
Readings for the week of December 9, 2018
- Sunday: Bar 5:1-9 / Ps 126:1-2, 2-3, 4-5, 6  / Phil 1:4-6, 8-11 / Lk 3:1-6
- Monday: Is 35:1-10 / Ps 85:9ab and 10, 11-12, 13-14 [Is 35:4f] / Lk 5:17-26
- Tuesday: Is 40:1-11 / Ps 96:1-2, 3 and 10ac, 11-12, 13 [Is 40:10ab] / Mt 18:12-14
- Wednesday: Zec 2:14-17 or Rv 11:19a; 12:1-6a, 10ab / Jdt 13:18bcde, 19 [15:9d] / Lk 1:26-38 or Lk 1:39-47
- Thursday: Is 41:13-20 / Ps 145:1 and 9, 10-11, 12-13ab  / Mt 11:11-15
- Friday: Is 48:17-19 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 [Jn 8:12] / Mt 11:16-19
- Saturday: Sir 48:1-4, 9-11 / Ps 80:2ac and 3b, 15-16, 18-19  / Mt 17:9a, 10-13
- Next Sunday: Zep 3:14-18a / Is 12:2-3, 4, 5-6  / Phil 4:4-7 / Lk 3:10-18
- Sunday: 2nd Sunday of Advent
- Tuesday: St. Damasus I, Pope
- Wednesday: Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Thursday: St. Lucy, Virgin & Martyr
- Friday: St. John of the Cross, Priest & Doctor of the Church
- Next Sunday: 3rd Sunday of Advent
Our Lady of the Snows, Saint Michael's and Saint Catherine's is rolling out FORMED.ORG, free to our parishioners.
FORMED, a revolutionary online platform, provides access to the best Catholic audio talks, movies, ebooks, and video-based studies from trusted providers like Augustine Institute, Ignatius Press, Catholic Answers, Sophia Institute Press, St. Paul Center, and more!
FORMED presents a tremendous opportunity to help the overwhelming majority of Catholics change the way they consume media and develop a daily habit of faith formation and prayer.
12/12/18 2:42 am
By Father Ryan Moravitz
Guest columnistRead More
12/12/18 1:58 am
I recently became Catholic and keep hearing about all of the stuff you have that is “blessed.” Someone even gave me a holy card that they said had been blessed. I like the idea, I just don’t know what it means for something to be blessed.
I am glad that you are asking this question. Even though you haven’t been Catholic for very long, you know that it is good for Catholics to ask questions. In this case, your question is one that not a lot of Catholics even know about. Hopefully this response will not only help you, but them as well.Read More
12/12/18 1:54 am
In politics today, people have fallen into the habit of condemning the evil in other persons, groups, structures, or oppressor classes, while they themselves embrace the role of victim.
It is hard to see a way out of our current predicament, other than a new Great Awakening through a tremendous outpouring of the Holy Spirit.Read More