Reconciliation - 8:00 am to 8:45 am
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - 9:00 am
Reconciliation on Wed, Thurs and Fri - 9:30 am
REGISTER TO USE FORMED.ORG
Readings for the Week of November 18, 2018
- Sunday: Dn 12:1-3 / Ps 16:5, 8, 9-10, 11  / Heb 10:11-14, 18 / Mk 13:24-32
- Monday: Rv 1:1-4; 2:1-5 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 [Rv 2:17] / Lk 18:35-43
- Tuesday: Rv 3:1-6, 14-22 / Ps 15:2-3a, 3bc-4ab, 5 [Rv 3:21] / Lk 19:1-10
- Wednesday: Rv 4:1-11 / Ps 150:1b-2, 3-4, 5-6 [1b] / Lk 19:11-28
- Thursday: Rv 5:1-10 / Ps 149:1b-2, 3-4, 5-6a and 9b [Rv 5:10] / Lk 19:41-44
- Friday: Rv 10:8-11 / Ps 119:14, 24, 72, 103, 111, 131 [103a] / Lk 19:45-48
- Saturday: Rv 11:4-12 / Ps 144:1b, 2, 9-10 [1b] / Lk 20:27-40
- Next Sunday: Dn 7:13-14 / Ps 93:1, 1-2, 5 [1a] / Rv 1:5-8 / Jn 18:33b-37
Our Lady of the Snows, Saint Michael's and Saint Catherine's is rolling out FORMED.ORG, free to our parishioners.
FORMED, a revolutionary online platform, provides access to the best Catholic audio talks, movies, ebooks, and video-based studies from trusted providers like Augustine Institute, Ignatius Press, Catholic Answers, Sophia Institute Press, St. Paul Center, and more!
FORMED presents a tremendous opportunity to help the overwhelming majority of Catholics change the way they consume media and develop a daily habit of faith formation and prayer.
11/09/18 12:52 am
When you read this, the 2018 elections will have passed. The anger will continue to boil, and new opportunities for outrage will undoubtedly abound. The demonization of political opponents will persist, and the saddling of the American presidency with criminal investigations and threats of impeachment will likely become a permanent feature of our politics.
Jason AdkinsRead More
11/08/18 11:07 pm
“If one part suffers, all the parts suffer with it; if one part is honored, all the parts share its joy” (1 Corinthians 12:26).
St. Paul established a Christian community in Corinth about the year 51. The city, a major seaport and commercial crossroads, struggled with issues of moral depravity, factionalism, questions of leadership, and other cultural woes that spilled into its celebration of the liturgy. St. Paul courageously responded to issues of conscience in the light of faith in Jesus Christ — there really is nothing new under the sun.Read More
11/08/18 11:01 pm
“Love persists in the midst of ruins.”
That might be the most apt takeaway from Colin McIver’s presentations at the Diocese of Duluth’s 13th annual Diocesan Assembly, held Oct. 13 at Marshall School in Duluth. It was attended by about 170 people.Read More