Reconciliation - 8:00 am to 8:45 am
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - 9:00 am
Reconciliation on Wed, Thurs and Fri - 9:30 am
REGISTER TO USE FORMED.ORG
Readings for the Week of October 14, 2018
- Sunday: Wis 7:7-11 / Ps 90:12-13, 14-15, 16-17  / Heb 4:12-13 / Mk 10:17-30 or 10:17-27
- Monday: Gal 4:22-24, 26-27, 31—5:1 / Ps 113:1b-2, 3-4, 5a and 6-7 [cf. 2] / Lk 11:29-32
- Tuesday: Gal 5:1-6 / Ps 119:41, 43, 44, 45, 47, 48 [41a] / Lk 11:37-41
- Wednesday: Gal 5:18-25 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 [cf. Jn 8:12] / Lk 11:42-46
- Thursday: 2 Tm 4:10-17b / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13, 17-18  / Lk 10:1-9
- Friday: Eph 1:11-14 / Ps 33:1-2, 4-5, 12-13  / Lk 12:1-7
- Saturday: Eph 1:15-23 / Ps 8:2-3ab, 4-5, 6-7  / Lk 12:8-12
- Next Sunday: Is 53:10-11 / Ps 33:4-5, 18-19, 20, 22  / Heb 4:14-16 / Mk 10:35-45 or 10:42-45
Our Lady of the Snows, Saint Michael's and Saint Catherine's is rolling out FORMED.ORG, free to our parishioners.
FORMED, a revolutionary online platform, provides access to the best Catholic audio talks, movies, ebooks, and video-based studies from trusted providers like Augustine Institute, Ignatius Press, Catholic Answers, Sophia Institute Press, St. Paul Center, and more!
FORMED presents a tremendous opportunity to help the overwhelming majority of Catholics change the way they consume media and develop a daily habit of faith formation and prayer.
09/28/18 5:52 am
On Oct. 7, we celebrate the feast day of Our Lady of the Rosary. The date recalls the famous Battle of Lepanto. In preparation for this defensive battle, St. Pius V ordered Christians in the year 1571 to say the Rosary daily, and before the battle, he ordered a day of fasting and prayer. The faithful made pilgrimages to shrines, like the shrine of the holy house of Loretto. He also ordered the troops to live their lives in harmony with Christian morals or teachings. On the day of the battle, the entire Christian army knelt and received Holy Communion.
The battle was a turning point for Christianity in Europe.Read More
09/14/18 1:12 am
Father, what do you make of what is in the news about the church and scandal?
First, it cannot go without saying that the grand jury report that came out of Pennsylvania is the most horrific and vile thing I have ever read. What priests did to innocent children is beyond shocking. It is absolutely incomprehensible. The further cover-ups and compromises are without excuse. This news is literally the most evil I have ever heard of. Full stop. There is nothing more to be said on that, except that there is a need for the church to do everything possible to care for victims and to be purged of all forms of evil.Read More
09/14/18 12:58 am
“Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.”
I came into the church with my eyes pretty wide open.Read More