Reconciliation - 8:00 am to 8:45 am
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - 9:00 am
Reconciliation on Wed, Thurs and Fri - 9:30 am
REGISTER TO USE FORMED.ORG
Readings for the Week of August 12, 2018
- Sunday: 1 Kgs 19:4-8 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [9a] / Eph 4:30—5:2 / Jn 6:41-51
- Monday: Ez 1:2-5, 24-28c / Ps 148:1-2, 11-12, 13, 14 / Mt 17:22-27
- Tuesday: Ez 2:8—3:4 / Ps 119:14, 24, 72, 103, 111, 131 [103a] / Mt 18:1-5, 10, 12-14
- Wednesday: Vigil: 1 Chr 15:3-4, 15-16; 16:1-2 / Ps 132:6-7, 9-10, 13-14  / 1 Cor 15:54b-57 / Lk 11:27-28
- Wednesday: Day: Rv 11:19a; 12:1-6a, 10ab / Ps 45:10, 11, 12, 16 [10bc] / 1 Cor 15:20-27 / Lk 1:39-56
- Thursday: Ez 12:1-12 / Ps 78:56-57, 58-59, 61-62 [cf. 7b] / Mt 18:21—19:1
- Friday: Ez 16:1-15, 60, 63 or 16:59-63 / Is 12:2-3, 4bcd, 5-6 [1c] / Mt 19:3-12
- Saturday: Ez 18:1-10, 13b, 30-32 / Ps 51:12-13, 14-15, 18-19 [12a] / Mt 19:13-15
- Next Sunday: Prv 9:1-6 / Ps 34:2-3, 10-11, 12-13, 14-15 [9a] / Eph 5:15-20 / Jn 6:51-58
Our Lady of the Snows, Saint Michael's and Saint Catherine's is rolling out FORMED.ORG, free to our parishioners.
FORMED, a revolutionary online platform, provides access to the best Catholic audio talks, movies, ebooks, and video-based studies from trusted providers like Augustine Institute, Ignatius Press, Catholic Answers, Sophia Institute Press, St. Paul Center, and more!
FORMED presents a tremendous opportunity to help the overwhelming majority of Catholics change the way they consume media and develop a daily habit of faith formation and prayer.
President of U.S. Bishops Conference issues statement on course of action responding to moral failures on part of church leaders
08/01/18 2:36 am
WASHINGTON — Cardinal Daniel N. DiNardo, Archbishop of Galveston-Houston and President of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, has issued the following statement noting the steps the U.S. Bishops Conference will take in addressing the failures of the Church in protecting the people of God.
Cardinal DiNardo’s full statement follows:Read More
07/20/18 1:13 am
Father Frank Perkovich, 89, of Chisholm, died peacefully of natural causes on July 16, in his home. He was born on Dec. 24, 1928, in Chisholm, to John and Jennie Johanna (Lesar) Perkovich. He was a 1946 graduate of Chisholm High School and was ordained a Roman Catholic priest on June 5, 1954, by Bishop Thomas Welch.Read More
07/19/18 4:32 am
MASKWACIS, Alberta (CNS) — Young. Indigenous. Committed to the Catholic faith.
Three hundred years after her death, St. Kateri Tekakwitha — North America’s first indigenous saint — has become a model for young people, especially in Maskwacis, a community that includes four First Nations south of Edmonton. Each year they celebrate the saint as one of their own.Read More