Reconciliation - 8:00 am to 8:45 am
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - 9:00 am
Reconciliation on Wed, Thurs and Fri - 9:30 am
REGISTER TO USE FORMED.ORG
Readings for the Week of May 27, 2018
- Sunday: Dt 4:32-34, 39-40 / Ps 33:4-5, 6, 9, 18-19, 20, 22 [12b] / Rom 8:14-17 / Mt 28:16-20
- Monday: 1 Pt 1:3-9 / Ps 111:1-2, 5-6, 9 and 10c  / Mk 10:17-27
- Tuesday: 1 Pt 1:10-16 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 3cd-4 [2a] / Mk 10:28-31
- Wednesday: 1 Pt 1:18-25 / Ps 147:12-13, 14-15, 19-20 [12a] / Mk 10:32-45
- Thursday: Zep 3:14-18a or Rom 12:9-16 / Is 12:2-3, 4bcd, 5-6  / Lk 1:39-56
- Friday: 1 Pt 4:7-13 / Ps 96:10, 11-12, 13 [13b] / Mk 11:11-26
- Saturday: Jude 17, 20b-25 / Ps 63:2, 3-4, 5-6 [2b] / Mk 11:27-33
- Next Sunday: Ex 24:3-8 / Ps 116:12-13, 15-16, 17-18  / Heb 9:11-15 / Mk 14:12-16, 22-26
Our Lady of the Snows, Saint Michael's and Saint Catherine's is rolling out FORMED.ORG, free to our parishioners.
FORMED, a revolutionary online platform, provides access to the best Catholic audio talks, movies, ebooks, and video-based studies from trusted providers like Augustine Institute, Ignatius Press, Catholic Answers, Sophia Institute Press, St. Paul Center, and more!
FORMED presents a tremendous opportunity to help the overwhelming majority of Catholics change the way they consume media and develop a daily habit of faith formation and prayer.
05/07/18 6:37 am
Father Ryan Moravitz announced at Holy Family Church in Duluth this weekend that the Handmaids of the Heart of Jesus are coming to the Diocese of Duluth and will be taking up residence at the former Holy Family rectory.
The Handmaids come with the blessing and invitation of Duluth Bishop Paul Sirba.Read More
04/11/18 6:19 am
God calls all Christians to be saints — not plastic statues of saints, but real people who make time for prayer and who show loving care for others in the simplest gestures, Pope Francis said in his new document on holiness.
"Do not be afraid of holiness. It will take away none of your energy, vitality, or joy," the pope wrote in "Gaudete et Exsultate" ("Rejoice and Be Glad"), his apostolic exhortation on "the call to holiness in today's world."Read More
04/05/18 6:15 am
The Feast of Divine Mercy is Sunday, April 8. The schedule for the Diocese of Duluth for 2018 is:
Aitken, St. James Church, 299 Red Oak Drive, (218) 927-6581: 1:30 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.; confession 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m., holy hour 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.; Divine Mercy Chaplet; Mass 3:15 p.m.; spaghetti dinner after Mass.Read More