I wanted to share with you a good resource of healing. The Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis put together a video series on Hope and Healing to help those who have been injuried in different ways. Some benefits to the video series is that you are able to go at your own pace. If you need to stop and pray or think about the topic being discussed or need to break from the topic being discussed, then you can pause the video or break and then come back later.
Here is a link to their website: https://www.archspm.org/healing-and-hope-series/
Here are the descriptions:
Session Titles, Talks and Speakers
- Session 1: “Our Fundamental Identity as a Child of God and the Body of Christ” Presented by Fr. Jon Vander Ploeg and Nataleigh Waters-Lang
- Session 2: “Identifying our Personal Wounds: Places of Darkness; Openings for Resilience & Grace” Presented by Sarah McCauley and Paul Ruff
- Session 3: “The Wounds of the Body of Christ and Our Bindings/Tourniquets: The Knots We Allow to be Tied” Presented by Paula Kaempffer and Fr. Joseph Bambenek
- Session 4: “Turning Over Our Bindings to Mary, Undoer of Knots, and Opening Our Wounds to Jesus” Presented by Viviana Sotro and Fr. Steven Hoffman
- Session 5: “A New Narrative in Jesus” Presented by Dan Stokman and Fr. Joseph Bambenek
[Additional Resource on FORMED.org:]
Exploring the Intersection of Faith and Mental Health:
For more information click here.
There are no comments yet - be the first one to comment: