Regional & Online Events
Please register today! Follow the steps below:
Registering for FORMED is easier than ever:
1. Go to formed.org/signup; click the 2nd button: Sign Up As A Parishioner
2. Select your parish: Enter parish zip code 56628 and Our Lady of the Snows from the provided dropdown menu
3. Register with your name and email address
4. Check that email Inbox for a link to start watching FORMED
Upcoming Events in the Diocese of Duluth:
Faith & Family Conference: Sept. 17-19
Being a Christian today can often feel like you're walking on eggshells with the people closest to you...
- Which topics are ok, and which ones are NO GO at the family party?
- If I say the name “Jesus” will I get the same “Here we go again” eyeroll?
- If I speak up, will they shut me out of their life entirely?
It’s one thing to evangelize to someone who has never heard of Jesus. It’s another thing to share the Gospel with our family, friends and loved ones who have already heard it, and have chosen to walk away.
If we are going to be successful evangelizing in a post-Christian society, we have to discover a NEW way to share the good news!
That is the focus of the free Reclaiming Faith and Family Conference, going this September 17-19. Register Here Free.
Embrace: Fall Retreats for Catholic Moms: (September 17 @ 3:00pm EST.) (Cost $17)
Motivating. Nourishing. On-Demand.
Embrace: Fall Retreat For Catholic Moms
September 17th @3pm EST.
It's here: the hustle and bustle of back to school, sports practices, activities, and news headlines. Fall can be a very overwhelming time for Moms when it feels like we have the weight of the world on our shoulders.
That's why we've put together the Embrace Fall Mom's Retreat to help you take a moment of pause to remember you are not doing this alone! The Lord is with you and He is ultimately in charge. Whether on your own or with a group of friends, this virtual retreat is on-demand and can be completed on your own schedule!
Our last retreat was so impactful for women around the world:
"Thank you God so much for this beautiful retreat and opportunity to pray and reflect..."
- Lana V.
"Grateful for this retreat. Opened my heart mind and soul to take time for myself and create in my home a love of Christ and our faith.
For more information on speakers click here.
Matthew Kelly's RECLAIM: (November 9th, online)
"You have an obligation to yourself first. Before you are a mother, father, husband, wife, brother, sister, son, daughter, boyfriend, girlfriend, neighbor, colleague… before all of that you are a person. Unique and wonderful!
It’s time to reclaim your self in every way possible, so you can share your truest self with everyone in your life!"
Marital Intimacy Challenge
Take just 10 minutes a day for four days and discover...
- What the four levels of marital intimacy are and how to keep them from breaking down.
- How to prevent intimacy and communication problems from occurring in the first place.
- Proven techniques to strengthen physical and emotional connection.
- Why even good marriages end, and how to "divorce proof" your marriage.
... and much more!
Happening Now From Real Life Catholic:
When 99% of our lives are spent in the ordinary, everyday routine of existence, who can we imitate to model everyday life? Joseph. But who was he, really?
Father, husband, protector, friend, terror of demons, worker and guide.
When you see your life in light of St. Joseph’s life, it reveals the deep meaning of passion, purpose and joy you’re supposed to have and what makes up most of your experience of life.
Join us for an eight-part personal development program on St. Joseph, coming soon!
This program isn’t just about St. Joseph. It’s about YOU. It's about you finding more God, more joy, more purpose in your everyday life, just like Joseph!
37 - Episodes