Our Lady of the Snows, Bigfork:
Sundays: Confession at 8:00 am & Mass at 9:00 am
Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays: Confession at 8:30 am & Mass at 9:00 am
Saint Catherine, Squaw Lake:
Saturdays: Confession at 3:00 pm & Mass at 4:00 pm
Tuesday: Confession at 10:00 am & Mass at 11:00 am
Saint Michael, Northome:
Saturdays: Confession at 6:30 pm & Mass at 7:00 pm
Tuesdays: Confession at 5:00 pm & Mass at 6:00 pm
Modes of Communication
Bulletins are again being distributed at Mass every weekend. You may use the paper copy, or the digital copy attached to this website, in order to keep up to date with any parish news, including changes in the Mass schedule each week.
COVID 19 MASS UPDATES
Following protocol from the Diocese of Duluth, our parishes may celebrate Mass at 25% capacity, and this is only if 6' distancing may be maintained between households. Holy Water fonts are empty, so bring your own Holy Water from home if you desire to bless yourself. Face masks should be used. Parishioners may not sing during Mass. Communion may be received in the hand or on the tongue. Ushers at weekend Masses will guide seating and exiting. Please be patient to allow for an orderly process. And most of all, remember, GOD HAS GOT THIS!!
Readings for the week of August 2, 2020
- Sunday: Is 55:1-3 / Ps 145:8-9, 15-16, 17-18 [cf. 16] / Rom 8:35, 37-39 / Mt 14:13-21
- Monday: Jer 28:1-17 / Ps 119:29, 43, 79, 80, 95, 102 [68b] / Mt 14:22-36
- Tuesday: Jer 30:1-2, 12-15, 18-22 / Ps 102:16-18, 19-21, 29 and 22-23  / Mt 14:22-36 or Mt 15:1-2, 10-14
- Wednesday: Jer 31:1-7 / Jer 31:10, 11-12ab, 13 [cf. 10d] / Mt 15:21-28
- Thursday: Dn 7:9-10, 13-14 / Ps 97:1-2, 5-6, 9 [1a, 9a] / 2 Pt 1:16-19 / Mt 17:1-9
- Friday: Na 2:1, 3; 3:1-3, 6-7 / Dt 32:35cd-36ab, 39abcd, 41 [39c] / Mt 16:24-28
- Saturday: Hb 1:12—2:4 / Ps 9:8-9, 10-11, 12-13 [11b] / Mt 17:14-20
- Next Sunday: 1 Kgs 19:9a, 11-13a / Ps 85:9, 10, 11-12, 13-14  / Rom 9:1-5 / Mt 14:22-33
There are no upcoming scheduled events.
08/06/20 3:51 pm
Nearly two years ago, my family was out to dinner when my oldest son informed us of his plans to marry. We were all delighted, because his girlfriend is a wonderful person. After dating for over five years, a two-year engagement seemed long to some, but I knew that the discernment process to marry is one of the most serious journeys they may undertake. My son’s fiance was also in graduate school, and the timing seemed right.
Betsy KneepkensRead More
08/06/20 2:36 pm
Diocesan school officials, in communications sent out in mid-July, say that returning to school this fall is a top diocesan priority and that school leaders have been working to understand their options.
While the situation remains fluid, the goal is to open with in-person instruction, although students will experience new protocols and procedures recommended by state and federal health guidelines.Read More
07/16/20 3:41 pm
Our families have emerged as many people’s primary community during the COVID-19 pandemic. This fits the family’s natural role in society, but the change has not been easy. Many families have experienced new challenges amid COVID-19.
Jack LawlisRead More