Reconciliation - 8:00 am to 8:45 am
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - 9:00 am
Reconciliation on Wed, Thurs and Fri - 9:30 am
REGISTER TO USE FORMED.ORG
Readings for the week of May 19, 2019
- Sunday: Acts 14:21-27 / Ps 145:8-9, 10-11, 12-13 [cf. 1] / Rv 21:1-5a / Jn 13:31-33a, 34-35
- Monday: Acts 14:5-18 / Ps 115:1-2, 3-4, 15-16 [1ab] / Jn 14:21-26
- Tuesday: Acts 14:19-28 / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13ab, 21 [cf. 12]Jn 14:27-31a
- Wednesday: Acts 15:1-6 / Ps 122:1-2, 3-4ab, 4cd-5 [cf. 1] / Jn 15:1-8
- Thursday: Acts 15:7-21 / Ps 96:1-2a, 2b-3, 10  / Jn 15:9-11
- Friday: Acts 15:22-31 / Ps 57:8-9, 10 and 12 [10a] / Jn 15:12-17
- Saturday: Acts 16:1-10 / Ps 100:1b-2, 3, 5 [2a] / Jn 15:18-21
- Next Sunday: Acts 15:1-2, 22-29 / Ps 67:2-3, 5, 6, 8  / Rv 21:10-14, 22-23 / Jn 14:23-29
Our Lady of the Snows, Saint Michael's and Saint Catherine's is rolling out FORMED.ORG, free to our parishioners.
FORMED, a revolutionary online platform, provides access to the best Catholic audio talks, movies, ebooks, and video-based studies from trusted providers like Augustine Institute, Ignatius Press, Catholic Answers, Sophia Institute Press, St. Paul Center, and more!
FORMED presents a tremendous opportunity to help the overwhelming majority of Catholics change the way they consume media and develop a daily habit of faith formation and prayer.
05/13/19 1:31 am
Sometimes the coming together of seemingly unrelated events sparks a new insight. In the days after the Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris burned, I was preparing for a radio interview about something else, a sacred music workshop in Hibbing I’m helping with in early May.
Deacon Kyle EllerRead More
05/10/19 1:35 am
I have never been very adventurous, so I haven’t sought out trips to exotic places. I had found my family life and what all that has encompassed exciting enough.
Betsy KneepkensRead More
05/06/19 4:44 am
Not quite two years ago, the Holy Land Review published a series of articles on the restoration of the Edicule, or shrine, that encloses the tomb of Jesus within the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem. Since the fourth century, a succession of churches have surrounded this sacred place.
Bishop Paul SirbaRead More