Our Lady of the Snows, Bigfork:
Sundays: Confession at 8:00 am & Mass at 9:00 am
Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays: Confession at 8:30 am & Mass at 9:00 am
Saint Catherine, Squaw Lake:
Saturdays: Confession at 3:00 pm & Mass at 4:00 pm
Tuesday: Confession at 10:00 am & Mass at 11:00 am
Saint Michael, Northome:
Saturdays: Confession at 6:30 pm & Mass at 7:00 pm
Tuesdays: Confession at 5:00 pm & Mass at 6:00 pm
Modes of Communication
Bulletins are again being distributed at Mass every weekend. You may use the paper copy, or the digital copy attached to this website, in order to keep up to date with any parish news, including changes in the Mass schedule each week.
COVID 19 MASS UPDATES
Following protocol from the Diocese of Duluth, our parishes may celebrate Mass at 25% capacity, and this is only if 6' distancing may be maintained between households. Holy Water fonts are empty, so bring your own Holy Water from home if you desire to bless yourself. Face masks should be used. Parishioners may not sing during Mass. Communion may be received in the hand or on the tongue. Ushers at weekend Masses will guide seating and exiting. Please be patient to allow for an orderly process. And most of all, remember, GOD HAS GOT THIS!!
Readings for the week of September 13, 2020
- Sunday: Sir 27:30—28:7 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 9-10, 11-12  / Rom 14:7-9 / Mt 18:21-35
- Monday: Nm 21:4b-9 / Ps 78:1bc-2, 34-35, 36-37, 38 [cf. 7b] / Phil 2:6-11 / Jn 3:13-17
- Tuesday: 1 Cor 12:12-14, 27-31a / Ps 31:2 and 3b, 3cd-4, 5-6, 15-16, 20  / Jn 19:25-27 or Lk 2:33-35
- Wednesday: 1 Cor 12:31—13:13 / Ps 33:2-3, 4-5, 12 and 22  / Lk 7:31-35
- Thursday: 1 Cor 15:1-11 / Ps 118:1b-2, 16ab-17, 28  / Lk 7:36-50
- Friday: 1 Cor 15:12-20 / Ps 17:1bcd, 6-7, 8b and 15 [15b] / Lk 8:1-3
- Saturday: 1 Cor 15:35-37, 42-49 / Ps 56:10c-12, 13-14  / Lk 8:4-15
- Next Sunday: Is 55:6-9 / Ps 145:2-3, 8-9, 17-18 [18a] / Phil 1:20c-24, 27a / Mt 20:1-16a
There are no upcoming scheduled events.
09/15/20 5:05 pm
Of all the priests in our diocese there is one in particular who you might call our “living history book.” I have had many occasions to listen to Father Dick Partika talk about everything and anything you wanted to know about the history of the Diocese of Duluth. I have always been amazed by all the facts he has contained in his memory, so if he is reading this column he might very well find reason to confirm or correct what I am about to say.
Father Richard KunstRead More
09/14/20 2:24 pm
“It goes by really fast.” I could not count how many times older parents shared this advice during my oldest son’s first year. I heeded their warnings and took their message to heart. I always believed the days raising my children would fly by while leaving me with the sentiment of “where did all the time go.”
Betsy KneepkensRead More
09/14/20 1:40 pm
Q&A with Jason Adkins, executive director of the Minnesota Catholic Conference, first published in the Central Minnesota Catholic as part of “The Big Question” series.
What does the church say about Catholics’ involvement in political life and voting? Shouldn’t the church stay out of politics? Is there any scriptural basis for its involvement?Read More