Reconciliation - 8:00 am to 8:45 am
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - 9:00 am
Reconciliation on Wed, Thurs and Fri - 9:30 am
REGISTER TO USE FORMED.ORG
Readings for the week of October 13, 2019
- Sunday: 2 Kgs 5:14-17 / Ps 98:1, 2-3, 3-4 [cf. 2b] / 2 Tm 2:8-13 / Lk 17:11-19
- Monday: Rom 1:1-7 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 3cd-4 [2a] / Lk 11:29-32
- Tuesday: Rom 1:16-25 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5 [2a] / Lk 11:37-41
- Wednesday: Rom 2:1-11 / Ps 62:2-3, 6-7, 9 [13b] / Lk 11:42-46
- Thursday: Rom 3:21-30 / Ps 130:1b-2, 3-4, 5-6ab  / Lk 11:47-54
- Friday: 2 Tm 4:10-17b / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13, 17-18  / Lk 10:1-9
- Saturday: Rom 4:13, 16-18 / Ps 105:6-7, 8-9, 42-43 [8a] / Lk 12:8-12
- Next Sunday: Ex 17:8-13 / Ps 121:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8 [cf. 2] / 2 Tm 3:14—4:2 / Lk 18:1-8
Our Lady of the Snows, Saint Michael's and Saint Catherine's is rolling out FORMED.ORG, free to our parishioners.
FORMED, a revolutionary online platform, provides access to the best Catholic audio talks, movies, ebooks, and video-based studies from trusted providers like Augustine Institute, Ignatius Press, Catholic Answers, Sophia Institute Press, St. Paul Center, and more!
FORMED presents a tremendous opportunity to help the overwhelming majority of Catholics change the way they consume media and develop a daily habit of faith formation and prayer.
09/12/19 3:59 pm
Of the many feast days we will celebrate in the month of September, one stands out for me: Sept. 23, the feast of Saint Pius of Pietrelcina, priest. “Padre Pio” was born Francesco Forgione in 1887 in the small town of Pietrelcina, Italy. He died on Sept. 23, 1968, at the age of 81. At the time, I remember reading about his death. He was alive in my lifetime, not always the case with canonized saints.
Bishop Paul SirbaRead More
08/23/19 12:35 pm
By Tom Dermody
Guest columnistRead More
08/23/19 12:04 pm
The Thomistic Institute in Washington has launched "Aquinas 101," a free online video course that instructs interested viewers in the thought of St. Thomas Aquinas.
This is the poster for the upcoming video series "Aquinas 101" being launched by the Washington-based Thomistic Institute. The free online course will made up of about 90 videos on St. Thomas Aquinas and will instruct viewers in the thought of the saint. (CNS photo/courtesy Thomistic Institute)Read More