Reconciliation is offered at all three parishes:
Our Lady of the Snows, Bigfork: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at 10 am - 11 am
Saint Catherine's, Squaw Lake: Tuesday and Saturday at 11 am - Noon
Saint Michael's, Northome: Tuesday and Saturday at 3 pm - 4 pm
Modes of Communication
During this time of limited physical contact due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, public Mass and public gatherings have been suspended. The weekly bulletin has also been suspended for our Cluster Parishes until we may celebrate the Mass together again. Emails will be used as our prevalent media to relay information. Please check your emails at least twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening, in order to keep updated with the latest information concerning parish life. If you do not receive the emails from Father Thomas and would like to be on the list, please send him a message to add your email address. Also, remember that Father Thomas is still taking care of the needs of his parishes. You can reach him at [email protected] or 218-743-3255.
Also, please reach out to your family and neighbors that do not use the internet or email. Make contact in order to keep them updated with the latest news as well as taking a moment to just say "Hello, how are you?"
Readings for the week of March 29, 2020
- Sunday: Ez 37:12-14 / Ps 130:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8  / Rom 8:8-11 / Jn 11:1-45 or 11:3-7, 17, 20-27, 33b-45
- Monday: Dn 13:1-9, 15-17, 19-30, 33-62 or 13:41c-62 / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6 [4ab] / Jn 8:1-11
- Tuesday: Nm 21:4-9 / Ps 102:2-3, 16-18, 19-21 / Jn 8:21-30
- Wednesday: Dn 3:14-20, 91-92, 95 / Dn 3:52, 53, 54, 55, 56 / Jn 8:31-42
- Thursday: Gn 17:3-9 / Ps 105:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [8a] / Jn 8:51-59
- Friday: Jer 20:10-13 / Ps 18:2-3a, 3bc-4, 5-6, 7 [cf. 7] / Jn 10:31-42
- Saturday: Ez 37:21-28 / Jer 31:10, 11-12abcd, 13 [cf. 10d] / Jn 11:45-56
- Next Sunday: Mt 21:1-11 / Is 50:4-7 / Ps 22:8-9, 17-18, 19-20, 23-24 [2a] / Phil 2:6-11 / Mt 26:14—27:66 or 27:11-54
There are no upcoming scheduled events.
03/19/20 3:42 pm
During this time of suspended public Masses, there are a number of places, both within the diocese and outside of it, where Mass is available via livestream.
A prayer of Spiritual Communion may be made at the appropriate time of the Mass, or at any time of the day or multiple times of the day:Read More
03/18/20 11:41 am
March 18, 2020 — In a directive today, Father James B. Bissonette, diocesan administrator for the Diocese of Duluth, announced additional temporary measures to help stem the spread of Covid-19.
03/13/20 11:14 am
March 13, 2020
In light of the rapid spread of the coronavirus (covid-19) across the world and now to Minnesota, Father James B. Bissonette, diocesan administrator for the Diocese of Duluth, has dispensed Catholics in the diocese from the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation for the duration of the crisis.Read More