Our Lady of the Snows, Bigfork:
Sundays: Confession at 8:00 am & Mass at 9:00 am
Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays: Confession at 8:30 am & Mass at 9:00 am
Saint Catherine, Squaw Lake:
Saturdays: Confession at 3:00 pm & Mass at 4:00 pm
Tuesday: Confession at 10:00 am & Mass at 11:00 am
Saint Michael, Northome:
Saturdays: Confession at 6:30 pm & Mass at 7:00 pm
Tuesdays: Confession at 5:00 pm & Mass at 6:00 pm
Modes of Communication
Bulletins are again being distributed at Mass every weekend. You may use the paper copy, or the digital copy attached to this website, in order to keep up to date with any parish news, including changes in the Mass schedule each week.
COVID 19 MASS UPDATES
Following protocol from the Diocese of Duluth, our parishes may celebrate Mass at 25% capacity, and this is only if 6' distancing may be maintained between households. Holy Water fonts are empty, so bring your own Holy Water from home if you desire to bless yourself. Face masks should be used. Parishioners may not sing during Mass. Communion may be received in the hand or on the tongue. Ushers at weekend Masses will guide seating and exiting. Please be patient to allow for an orderly process. And most of all, remember, GOD HAS GOT THIS!!
Readings for the week of January 17, 2021
- Sunday: 1 Sm 3:3b-10, 19 / Ps 40:2, 4, 7-8, 8-9, 10 [8a, 9a] / 1 Cor 6:13c-15a, 17-20 / http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/011721.cfm
- Jn 1: 35-42
- Monday: Heb 5:1-10 / Ps 110:1, 2, 3, 4 [4b] / Mk 2:18-22
- Tuesday: Heb 6:10-20 / Ps 111:1-2, 4-5, 9 and 10c  / Mk 2:23-28
- Wednesday: Heb 7:1-3, 15-17 / Ps 110:1, 2, 3, 4 [4b] / Mk 3:1-6
- Thursday: Heb 7:25—8:6 / Ps 40:7-8a, 8b-9, 10, 17 [8a and 9a] / Mk 3:7-12
- Friday: Heb 8:6-13 / Ps 85:8 and 10, 11-12, 13-14 [11a] / Mk 3:13-19
- Saturday: Heb 9:2-3, 11-14 / Ps 47:2-3, 6-7, 8-9  / Mk 3:20-21
- Next Sunday: Jon 3:1-5, 10 / Ps 25:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [4a] / 1 Cor 7:29-31 / Mk 1:14-20
12/11/20 1:15 pm
The results of the election verified something that has been increasingly clear over a number of recent election cycles: politically, anyway, we’re divided just about in half.
Nationally, in terms of popular vote, out of all those tens of millions of votes cast, the margin was less than 5%, just like it’s been the last three presidential elections. In fact, in the 21st century, five of the six presidential elections have ended up that way.Read More
12/11/20 1:10 pm
It’s always interesting when very great and holy saints and even doctors of the church seem to give conflicting advice — like St. Thomas Aquinas and St. Francis de Sales do on the timely and important topic of anger.
Deacon Kyle EllerRead More
12/07/20 2:34 pm
The seminary I went to had a heavy emphasis on writing papers, whereas other seminaries might put more focus on test-taking. Mine was one in which I felt like it was a continuous stream of producing papers that no one would ever read except for the professor.
Father Richard KunstRead More
There are no upcoming scheduled events.