Reconciliation - 8:00 am to 8:45 am
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - 9:00 am
Reconciliation on Wed, Thurs and Fri - 9:30 am
REGISTER TO USE FORMED.ORG
Readings for the week of December 8, 2019
- Sunday: Is 11:1-10 / Ps 72:1-2, 7-8, 12-13, 19 [cf. 7] / Rom 15:4-9 / Mt 3:1-12
- Monday: Gn 3:9-15, 20 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 3cd-4  / Eph 1:3-6, 11-12 / Lk 1:26-38
- Tuesday: Is 40:1-11 / Ps 96:1-2, 3 and 10ac, 11-12, 13 / Mt 18:12-14
- Wednesday: Is 40:25-31 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 8 and 10 / Mt 11:28-30
- Thursday: Jgs 13:2-7, 24-25a / Ps 71:3-4a, 5-6ab, 16-17 [cf. 8] / Lk 1:5-25
- Friday: Is 48:17-19 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 / Mt 11:16-19
- Saturday: Sir 48:1-4, 9-11 / Ps 80:2ac and 3b, 15-16, 18-19 / Mt 17:9a, 10-13
- Next Sunday: Is 35:1-6a, 10 / Ps 146:6-7, 8-9, 9-10 [Is 35:4] / Jas 5:7-10 / Mt 11:2-11
Our Lady of the Snows, Saint Michael's and Saint Catherine's is rolling out FORMED.ORG, free to our parishioners.
FORMED, a revolutionary online platform, provides access to the best Catholic audio talks, movies, ebooks, and video-based studies from trusted providers like Augustine Institute, Ignatius Press, Catholic Answers, Sophia Institute Press, St. Paul Center, and more!
FORMED presents a tremendous opportunity to help the overwhelming majority of Catholics change the way they consume media and develop a daily habit of faith formation and prayer.
12/12/19 3:02 pm
St. Michael’s Christmas tree and wreath sales
St. Michael’s Church, 4901 E. Superior St., Duluth, will again be selling Christmas trees beginning on Saturday, Nov. 30. High quality spruce, balsam fir, Norway pine and white pine trees, along with Christmas wreaths and sprays, will be available. Weekdays 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (helpers to load your tree from 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.). Weekends 9 a.m. (11 a.m. Sunday) to 5 p.m. All net proceeds go to help with parish buildings and grounds maintenance needs.Read More
12/09/19 4:02 pm
Archbishop Hebda, Most Reverend Bishops, my brother priests, deacons, religious sisters, dignitaries and members of various ecclesial communities, and my brothers and sisters in Christ, on behalf of my brother John, and sister Cathy, and my mother Helen, we want to thank you all for your outpouring of love and support to us in this our time of loss and also, for the honor you have paid to our brother by your presence here today. It means a great deal to us all.
I know that all of us here were stunned to learn that Bishop Paul had died this past Sunday. In fact, many of you have told me that when you learned of his death, you said there must be some mistake. It must be someone else who had died. Others have told me that they heard the words being said to them, but the words didn’t register.Read More
12/04/19 5:24 pm
On Dec. 4, Father James B. Bissonette, pastor of St. Raphael Catholic Church in Duluth and St. Rose Catholic Church in Proctor, was elected as diocesan administrator for the Diocese of Duluth.
Father James BissonetteRead More